Can I find all Oliver Birch products on the website?
Our store has a huge variety of products, we attempt to showcase a large range of products for our online customers, however you will find not all products are listed on our website.
Why are some items out of stock?
Some items have a higher demand than others, therefore sell out much faster. The majority of our products listed online will be readily available. If a product is out of stock, depending on the supplier the lead time can vary between 3 – 12 weeks. Please contact our store directly to make an enquiry.
Payment & Shipping
What payment methods do you use and is it safe?
We accept VISA & MasterCard, and we use the EWAY Payment Gateway for our credit card transactions, which gives us the highest security policy to guarantee your credit card details are kept safe.
We also offer Paypal as another option to make payments.
How is my order sent & when should I receive it?
We ship and track all orders with Australia Post.
Standard Shipping – Allow 2 – 6 days (Areas outside of major cities please allow up to 10 days. For remote areas please allow up to 14 days).
Express Shipping – Allow 2 – 3 days
Furniture & Large Item Orders
What is the average lead time for furniture products?
Each product has a different lead time, as some are custom made and some are imported. In most cases we will advertise an approximate lead time. We will provide you with an ETA in good faith, however occasionally factors beyond our control may cause delay. Our customer service team will do our best to keep you informed and if we foresee a delay we will keep you informed.
How do I place an order?
To place an order for a Furniture Item, Custom Made Item or Large Item, please contact the store;
Phone: (03) 5444 1112
How will I know when my furniture is ready & when do I make final payment?
You will receive a phone call or email to advise your order has arrived and ready to be delivered or collected. (Add delivery details in here).
The final payment will need to be made before the furniture is delivered or collected. When we advise your furniture has arrived we will request final payment.
How do I arrange Delivery for the Bendigo, Victoria area?
Delivery is available for large items (approximately 5 km radius of CBD) with nominated carrier. For delivery costs (including costs to areas outside the Bendigo CBD area) please consult a Oliver Birch team member for price on application. Deliveries are conducted by the Oliver Birch team or an approved external carriers. For more information please view our Terms & Conditions page.
Refund & Returns Policy
What if my product is faulty or damaged?
In regards to online purchases, where an item is to be found faulty on arrival or is damaged on receipt of delivery, we will assess each application on an individual basis;
– Please advise us within 2 business days of receiving your delivery via email email@example.com with a photo of the damaged item.
– For Furniture, Custom Made Furniture and Large items please contact our store to discuss.
– For faulty products outside of the initial 14 day period, these faults will be dealt with under our Oliver Birch Warranty.
Please talk to one of our team regarding our policy for products purchased in store.
Our products come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law from our suppliers and manufacturers. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, for any unforeseeable loss or damage.
What if I change my mind and want to return my product?
We understand you may change your mind in relation to online purchases, however we will assess each application on an individual basis.
If approved, the return of your product is subject to the following conditions;
– Please contact us within 5 days of your purchase via email firstname.lastname@example.org
– You must provide receipt for your purchase made either in store or online.
– If approved the item is to be returned to Oliver Birch at your cost before a credit note is issued.
– Returned goods must be in their original packaging, with all parts and accessories.
– Only full priced products are eligible for a credit note, no sale/discounted items.
– Oliver Birch will provide a credit note for the full amount of the purchase price, less any costs incurred by Oliver Birch.
– We recommend that you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning the item as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Return shipping charges will be waived only if the returned item is faulty.
– This policy does not apply to custom made furniture, furniture and large items.
– Under these Terms & Conditions you must contact Oliver Birch by email email@example.com to facilitate a return, and comply with our requirements.
– Please talk to one of our team regarding our policy for products purchased in store.
Is there a warranty on products?
We offer a manufacturers warranty on all of our furniture items. The structure ranges from 12 months to 10 years depending on the manufacturer.
In the unlikely event that a problem arise, it will be dealt with promptly and with minimum convenience to you. If the product is proven to be defective, you are entitled to the restoration of your goods through repair or replacement, whichever is decided as the most effective remedy. The guarantee does not cover; any breakage caused by negligence and/or improper use of the goods, changes caused by wear and tear, any damage due to an accident or force, any damaged caused by lack of maintenance.
Please contact the store directly on (03) 54441112 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
At Oliver Birch we comply with the Privacy Act 1988, which has set standards regarding the collection, storing and usage of personal information.
We aim to provide our customers with a safe online shopping experience. We will not share your personal information with anyone, as we respect your privacy. You will receive email notifications from us regarding your online purchases, and we will use your email address to send you information regarding our sales and VIP events held throughout the year. If you would not like to receive these emails, please unsubscribe from our list or email />email@example.com to do so. Our system ensures your credit card and personal information is secure and not available to anyone else.
We may disclose your details are required by law to government or regulatory authorities.